Ingredients• 3 cl Isautier coffee and vanilla flavoured rum
• 300 g Mascarpone cheese
• 250 g strawberries
• 3 eggs
• 100 g sugar
• 45 g sugar
• 6 sponge finger biscuits
• Red berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherries etc.)
1. Prepare the strawberry juice by blending the strawberries with the Isautier flavoured rum, then pass through a sieve, soak the biscuits in the mixture and place them at the bottom of a glass.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks and whip the whites until stiff.
3. In a salad bowl, whip the egg yolks with the sugar, add the Mascarpone Cheese and gently blend in the egg whites.
4. Place the mixture in a pastry bag with a round tip, transfer to the glass and leave to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Decorate with the red berries.