The purpose of this information is to inform you about the commitments and practical measures undertaken by Rhums et Punchs Isautier with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data when using our website and social network pages (hereinafter ‘the website’), in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ‘Loi Informatique et Libertés’ (French data protection act).
This information may be modified, in particular with regard to the applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data and the features and services provided on the website. We therefore advise you to consult this information regularly.
Latest version: 10/02/2021
Identity of the data controller
The data is collected and processed on the website by Rhums et Punchs Isautier, as data controller.
Data processing concerns any natural or legal person using the website (‘the user’) when accessing and browsing the website and/or wishing to benefit from the services available on the website.
As the website is not intended for minors and people who are not of the legal age to consume alcohol, we do not knowingly collect information relating to this category of people. If we become aware that a user of the website belongs to the aforementioned category, their personal data will be deleted.
Rhums et Punchs Isautier may collect your personal data:
- directly from you, if you sign up to a service offered on the website, such as a subscription to our newsletter, or contact us via on online form, email or private message, or enter a competition on the website;
- automatically from your browser or device, or via the functionalities of the website when you access and navigate the website.
We may have information from third parties such as Google or social networks for which you have an account.
We take care to only collect and process data that is relevant for the legitimate purposes described herein.
We will inform you which personal data are required to benefit from a service.
Data that may be collected and processed for the purposes set out below (see the‘Purposes of data processing’) are as follows:
- Data collected directly from you when you interact with us:
- First name, surname and telephone number in the case of direct contact being made;
- Email address, if you subscribe to a service or contact us;
- Other data shared depending on the formulation of the request, or required to process such a request;
- Responses provided in the context of marketing operations and interactive services such as competitions;
- User name / identifier relating to your navigation on the website if you connect to the website using the identifier of your social network account.
- Data collected automatically involve technical data such as:
- Operating system;
- Browser type;
- IP address
- Device used;
- Internet access provider.
- Other data collected automatically may include:
- Information relating to how the site is used;
- Information regarding which content is accessed;
- The time that the content is viewed;
- Language choice.
Information is also collected and processed by external social media providers, resulting from interactions such as using ‘share’ and ‘like’ buttons.
External social media providers such as Facebook can carry out activity reporting and collect statistics in anonymised form resulting from visits to our social network pages for the purposes of managing promotional activities and improving our advertising system.
You are not required to provide us with your personal information in order to browse our website and find out about Rhums et Punchs Isautier and our products. We request your prior consent when this is a regulatory requirement.
If you do not consent to providing personal information when it is requested, you may not be able to benefit from certain features or services on the website and/or some sections and services offered to you may be limited or not available. For example, if you do not consent to providing your email address, you will not be able to receive our newsletters.
Purposes of data processing
Rhums et Punchs Isautier processes personal data resulting from the use of our website for the following purposes:
- Managing and following up requests and, if applicable, the commercial relationship that may ensue;
- Managing marketing operations, such as subscriptions to publications, and user interaction with the website resulting from subscribing or unsubscribing.
- The use, proper functioning and improvement of the website, its functionalities and the services provided;
- The security of the website and protection against misuse, viruses and other malware;
- Carrying out statistical analyses;
- Analysing your use and navigation of the website;
- Improving the knowledge of our products, our customer base and markets;
- The navigation of and the interactions with our social network pages.
We do not action decision-making based solely on automated data processing, including profiling.
Data processing operations are based on the legitimate interest of Rhums et Punchs Isautier to implement such actions, notably with regard to the proper functioning of the website and its security, improving our marketing and commercial performance and may require consent with regard to, for example, managing your requests or sending you newsletters and placing cookies on your device.
We may also need to store your personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations or in order to assert our rights under the law.
Rhums et Punchs Isautier communicates your personal data solely for a specific purpose and to authorised recipients only.
In order to respond to your requests for information or to enable your requests to be taken into account for administrative or commercial purposes, your personal data may be communicated to:
- employees of the relevant department(s) of Rhums et Punchs Isautier as part of their work;
- external partners and subcontractors of Rhums et Punchs Isautier collecting your data or providing administrative assistance, support and maintenance of the website, as well as for the purposes of data analysis and advertising. They are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and may only use your data in accordance with our contractual provisions and applicable legislation;
- third parties in the case of litigation and/or for security purposes if required by law, or in the context of legal proceedings;
- in the framework of a merger, sale or transfer of assets, subject to applicable law;
- other third parties for whom we have obtained your prior consent to transmit your personal data;
- as required, between entities of the Isautier group, to which Rhums et Punchs isautier belongs.
We undertake not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your personal data to any third party without your prior consent.
Data retention period
Data are retained for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which they were collected. They may be archived for the time necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations, or where applicable, for the limitation period. Your data will then be destroyed or anonymised.
In the case of a subscription, personal data will be retained for the duration of the subscription or until the user unsubscribes.
In other cases, personal data will be retained for three years from the date of the last contact, or in the case of automated data processing, a maximum of one year from the date the website was last used.
Cookies will be deactivated six months after activation if the website is not visited by the user, or beforehand if the user disables them on their device(s).
Rhums et Punchs Isautier implements legal, technical and organisational measures to set up and maintain an appropriate level of website security vis-à-vis identified risks to ensure integrity and confidentiality with the particular objective of preventing any intrusion on the website, improper use of data on the website and loss, alteration or disclosure to any unauthorised third party.
The measures implemented are as follows:
- securing servers, applications and storage;
- the necessary tools and procedures to carry out regular backups of the website and its data;
- software and hardware maintenance procedures;
- des règles d’identification, de gestion des accès au back-office du site et aux serveurs,
- SSL certificates to secure the connection to the website.
The website https://www.isautier.com is hosted by OVH which takes the following security measures: plaquette-gdpr-web-EN-FINAL.pdf (ovh.co.uk)
Cross-border data flow
We do not encourage data processing and storage outside of European Union (EU). In case of data treatment outside of European Union (EU) , we guarantee the legal and regulatory framework of the contract with the recipients of the data outside of EU.
In accordance with the regulations in force with regard to personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right of access, to know which data we hold about you, and a copy of that data;
- the right of rectification, to request the updating of your data if inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions;
- the right to the portability of your data; to transfer the data that we have collected from you to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions and when this is technically possible;
- the right to issue instructions relating to the data that concern you in the event of death.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. If you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time. In particular, users of the website can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the end of an email sent by us.
To exercise these rights or for any query regarding the processing of your data resulting from the use of our website, you can contact us by post at the following address: Rhums et Punchs Isautier, 114 chemin Frédeline, 97410 Saint-Pierre, Ile de la Réunion, or by email to: email@example.com
For security reasons and to prevent any fraudulent request, your request must be accompanied by proof of identity. This proof will be destroyed once the request has been processed.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that we have not addressed your concern, or that your data protection rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the ‘Commission National de l’Informatique et des Libértés’ (French national data protection commission) at the following address: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334, Paris Cedex 07, France. Website: www.cnil.fr (English language version available).