Ingredients• 2 cl of Isautier ginger and lemon flavoured rum
• 250 g bream
• 6 limes
• 1/2 a branch of celery
• 1 chilli pepper
• 1 piece of ginger
• 1 red onion
• 1 sweet potato
• coriander leaves
• garlic powder
1. Prepare the ‘Tigers milk’: in a blender: mix the garlic, the ginger and the celery branch, add the juice of the lemons and 2 cl of Isautier ginger and lemon flavoured rum
2. Leave to stand for five minutes, then filter through a sieve and place in the fridge.
3. Slice up the onions and leave them to soak in a bowl of iced water.
4. Prepare the fillets of the fish by cutting up 2/3 cm strips. They should not be too thin.
5. Place the fish in a salad bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Leave to rest for five minutes, then pour over the marinade.
6. Add the slices of red onion, the cubes of sweet potato cooked in water and the coriander leaves.
Enjoy your meal!