In collaboration with OM NOM NOM, Isautier proposes a tasty summer recipe!
• 3 cl Isautier flambéd banana flavoured rum
• 1 row spare pork ribs
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon coarse brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons concentrated tomato
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 sweet potatoes
• olive oil
• fresh thyme
1) Prepare the marinade: in a salad bowl, pour the honey, the Isautier arrangé Rhums et Punchs (flavoured rum), the sugar, the concentrated tomato, the garlic and the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
2) Pour onto the spare ribs and leave to marinade in the fridge for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle the sweet potatoes with salt and pepper and wrap in aluminium foil, then barbecue them for 20 minutes.
4) Barbecue the spare ribs and serve with half a sweet potato and the fresh cream flavoured with lemon and herbs.
Enjoy your meal!